Saturday, May 10, 2014

some mom's i know

i know some pretty amazing mom's.  i can't count the women in my life who have had an impact.  but, i wanted to take a minute to thank a few of the very important ones.


first off is my mama.  i'm not sure i can ever express how much she means to me.  as i've become a mom myself, i've grown so close to her.  she is my friend, confidant, support system, cheerleader, and biggest fan.  i love her so much, and am so grateful for her.


i always tell cody one of the things that made me love him even more was his family.  his mom is an amazing woman.  she welcomed me into their family with open arms, and made me feel like one of her own daughters.  i'm so blessed to have her in my life.  and i'm so grateful for the wonderful son she raised to become my husband.


i'm blessed to have two amazing grandmothers.  they are so loving, accepting, sweet, strong and kind.  i'm so grateful to them for raising amazing children.

 bom is one of the sweetest, understanding people that i know.

oma is a strong, valiant example to me.  she is quick to serve, and is always there when you need her.

 cody's grandmother is such a sweet woman.  i'm grateful for the time i've had to get to know her, she is so loving and fun.

i never got the chance to meet grandma joey in this life, but i know she was an amazing woman, and i know that she loved all of her children and grandchildren.  i'm so grateful for eternal families and to know that i will meet her one day.

i have some pretty awesome aunts.  and i've been blessed to be able to develop a personal relationship with each of them.  what a wonderful influence they have each been in my life.

my aunt pam is one of the most kind-hearted, loving people you will ever meet.

aunt virginia is so kind and dedicated.

aunt paris is always there when you need someone.

 aunt mary is so fun and always willing to help.

bev may not have been a mother, but she was like one to me.  i'm so grateful for her.  and even though mae didn't know her in this life, i know bev watched over her before she came to us.

cody's aunt marci is a wonderful, smart and giving person.

she's a mom to her fur-child, and will be an amazing mom one day.  i'm so blessed that my brother married my best friend, and i have this lady in my life forever

my sister-in-law katherine is a strong, valiant woman, and a wonderful mom.

i've gotten to know brittany better these past few months, and i love her so much.  she is a fun mom, and a sweet and caring friend.

i hit the jackpot with sisters-in-law.  bre is an awesome mom.  she is so easy to talk to, and so fun.  i'm grateful we live closer to her!

this lady might not be a mom yet either, but she will be an amazing one.  i've learned so much from her, and am grateful for the example she is!

mother's day is such a wonderful chance for me to reflect on the women in my life.  i'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such powerful influences in my life.  i know that i'm who i am today because of these women, and i'm grateful that mae has their examples to look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment