Friday, April 18, 2014

san antonio

while my parents were in town, we decided to make a day trip to san antonio, to do the touristy thing and to see the temple.  it is such a neat city.  we really enjoyed it down there.  

we got lucky with awesome weather, so we spent a lot of our time walking around the river walk. it was really beautiful and peaceful walking along the water.  there are tons of restaurants and shops. 


 i can't get over how much i love the little overalls my mom got for mae!  of course i'm biased, but she looked so cute running around with those bad boys on.




then we walked over to the alamo. i'm pretty sure i never learned about the alamo.  here is what i do know...davey crockett died protecting it, ozzie osbourn peed on it, and pee-wee herman's bike was hidden in the basement (LIE, there isn't even a basement).  so, when mae finally goes to school and learns the story of the alamo in texas history, she can tell me all about it.

i had to zoom in on mae's face in this picture, haha hilarious.  she was seriously a trooper on this trip.

 this shot might be my favorite of the bunch.  for several reasons.  one my dad is on his phone, which you can tell my my mom's face (reason number 2 why i love this picture) happens quite regularly.  and reason number three, is that he's really on trying to figure out how to open the camera on his phone so he can take a selfie.
 and here is the proof that my dad took a selfie at the alamo...
 i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment