Monday, March 11, 2013

wake me up before you go-go

 i'm sure that putting this song as my post title makes me some kind of dork, but i secretly love this song...or not so secretly.  and i know most people do, they just don't want to admit it!  i chose this song for the title because i've found myself singing it to mae when she wakes up in the mornings.  morning time is one of my favorites because she's always so smiley and happy. 

how could you not love that face in the morning?  i can't imagine a better way to start my day than to see her smiling! i think her bed head makes the pictures.

speaking of hair, yesterday i had her hair in a cute pony with a bow for church.  but she wiggles so much it gets pretty messy, so when we got to my parents for dinner i decided to take it out and this is what we were left with...


love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment